Pages

Monday, September 19, 2016

Hi, I'm Jean, and I'm a writer...

Yep, I'm a writer.

It took me a long time to realize that. I mean, for the longest time I hadn't had anything accepted for publication. And if you aren't published, you aren't a real writer, right?

It took me a long time to realize that yes, I was a writer even while unpublished. I was writing, sometimes not well, but I was writing. I was working at my chosen craft. I read and studied and learned how to write better. I practiced. And now, I'm an award-winning writer.

I think many people have the opinion that if a writer isn't published, then they aren't really a writer.  But, that's just not true.


So, if you write, even if you haven't been published, claim the title. You are a writer.  One day, you may become a published writer, but even if that never happens, you are still a writer.

4 comments:

ankara broşür dağıtım said...

Ankara'nın en iyi broşür dağıtım şirketi olan
ankara broşür dağıtım hizmette
sinir tanimiyor...

Cleaning services said...

عندما تستعين بشركة ليس لديها خبرة كافية في مجال تسليك البلوعات ولا تملك مواد تنظيف عالية الجودة وماكينات متخصصة لتسليك سوف تكون في مشكلة لانها لن تعطيك النظافة المطلوبة ولكن شركتنا لديها الخبرات والعمال واليكم الاختار شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
خدمات تنظيف بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف منازل بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف بيارات بالاحساء
شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء
خدمات مكافحة الحشرات ورش مبيدات
شركة رش مبيدات بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالاحساء



Anonymous said...

Thank you, I really needed that right now :)

Anonymous said...

wonderful post buddy great share

trickydad
Free Premium Trial
Free Vps
Make Money From Facebook
Create fb account
bypass survey
How To Root Android Phone Without PC