Pages

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Life, Writing and Stuff...

Things have been neglected here lately and I apologize. Life has managed to get in the way, my computer died and I was without one for a while then I decided to make novel writing a priority of mine.

But, I promise to do better from now on.

Here's what's new...

Starting today, we're getting ready to write our NaNoWriMo novels over at Let's Write a Novel...Together. Today's post is about characters. If you've ever wanted to write a novel, compete in NaNoWriMo or would just like a couple writing buddies, join us. The more the merrier.

Writing a mystery? Then follow me over at Mysteries in the Making.

I won't promise a new post every day but at least three times a week so say hi, come back and relax a bit.

And thanks for hanging around.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

And I feel bad about neglecting SC's blog too. Now that the kids are in school, I might be able to offer some articles again and start promoting this blog.

We'll talk more about it. I would love to see the others back writing here too.

Cheryl

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abir said...

People are really excited to get the checklist of the hpsp and now it is in our hand and it is time to let people get their own result. try this will give you some amazing idea and very effective for the papers writing.