A friend sent me this link today. I thought I'd share it with you here...and part of what it has to say.
First Get Focused
1. Stop hiding who you really are. Figure out who you are, and what you stand for.
2. Start being intensely selfish. Think about your legacy you want to leave behind and go for it.
Second Be Creative
3. Stop following the rules. "If you follow all the rules, you miss all the fun." Katherine Hepburn
4. Start scaring yourself. Take risks, have adventures.
Third Use Your Wisdom
5. Stop taking it all so damn seriously. Ten years from now will it matter? One hundred years?
6. Start getting rid of the crap. Get rid of the clutter, bad habits that are holding you back.
Fourth Take Action
7. Stop being busy. Just cause you are going flat out doesn't mean you are on the right track. If it's the wrong hole, you need to stop digging. "We're lost but making good time." Yogi Berra
8. Start something. Don't wait for permission to do what you want. Stop procrastinating. "When all is said and done, there is a lot more said than done." Lou Holtz
Enjoy...and have a little fun today:--)