Pages

Friday, January 11, 2008

I've Always Been a Yankees Fan: Hillary Clinton in her Own Words

I’VE ALWAYS BEEN A YANKEES FAN: HILLARY CLINTON IN HER OWN WORDS
by Tom Kuiper

In assembling "I've Always Been a Yankees Fan: Hillary Clinton In Her Own Words," I've put together a collection of over 600 Hillary quotes from 60 books, and over 100 sources total. Because I believe in going straight to the horse's mouth, (pardon the pun), two of my most-used sources are Hillary's own books, Living History and It Takes a Village. Other well-known sources I used include former Clinton advisers Dick Morris, George Stephanopoulos, David Gergen, and Dee Dee Myers. I also cited Hillary statements from the mainstream media, such as the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN and The Fox News Channel.

These Hillary statements cover her entire adult life, although the vast majority of quotes cover her time as First-Lady of the United States, and as a Senator from New York - home of Hillary's favorite team, The Yankees! If you want to know what Hillary is really like, don't believe her campaign commercials. Read this book.

As Dick Morris writes in the Foreword of "I've Always Been a Yankees Fan," Hillary Clinton "is one of the most ruthless people we have ever seen in politics and she doesn't belong in the White House - at either end of the building, the president's office or the residence."

If Hillary Clinton become the president of the United States, she will have a direct impact over your life. It's very important for you to know just who she really is before you make your choice.

2 comments:

thewriterslife said...

Great post, Tom! I'm staying glued to my TV, believe me!

Cheryl said...

Sorry to be late in commenting Tom, but if you're still checking in here, how long did it take you to compile all this research and how did you organize it for the reader?

Thanks.

Cheryl