Pages

Friday, October 13, 2006

Okay, I'm convinced...

Well, maybe anyway:--) But we'll give it a shot. Just don't expect daily updates.

While pondering by the moat, I thought of a couple things we could try here. Guest bloggers of course. I'll have to see who I can invite but I'll ponder some more on that. Also, since I tend to read several very informative industry blogs, I thought maybe a "weekly highlight" type post. Probably on Saturdays:--)

If you have any other ideas you'd like to see here, post them to the comment section and we'll see what we can do.

Speck

2 comments:

Sheena said...

I love it so far.Your doing great Jean.

Sheena said...

StoryCrafters is a great place,I love it.I all ways feel like I am among friends.I get great input on my writing and alot of helpful advice on any problem I am having.It's my second home.